Visit our international destinations and venues
Resources for meeting planners
MCIntl assists North American meeting planners with a number of services and resources to help facilitate the decision and planning process for events. This includes:
- Providing updated meeting and incentive planners’ guides and calendar of events
- Sending marketing materials such as brochures, videos, CD-ROM and promotional teasers
- Acting as a liaison between planners and suppliers, including hotels, DMCs, PCOs and convention centers
- Planning and coordinating site inspection visits
- Presenting destinations to planners and clients
- Working out program specifications and forwarding RFPs
- Alerting appropriate venues to hold or release space on the planner’s behalf
Planning an international event?
For more information, please contact:
Jacqueline Hewitt, Managing Partner
email@example.com / +1-212-529-8484
Sign Up for Timezones Newsletter
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter with news and important updates from our destinations.