Visit our international destinations and venues
Resources for business events strategists
MCIntl assists North American business events executives with a number of services and resources to help facilitate the decision and planning process for events. This includes:
- Sharing updated information on convention, meeting, and incentive capabilities of destinations and venues
- Presenting personalized webinars on destinations and venues
- Access to real-time industry news via TimeZones and our blog
Leverage local contacts
- Introductions to local industry experts, businesses, associations, and government entities
- Liaising with suppliers, including hotels, DMCs, PCOs and convention centers
- Review potential subsidies from local organizations
- F2F and/or virtual meetings with destination executives and suppliers
- Private invitations to study missions
- Coordination of site inspection visits
- Hosted buyer program at IMEX America with exclusive event invitations
We recognize North American industry leaders who are creating value and legacies through their global events. Our Global Events Visionary initiative acknowledges their inspiring work and impact on the community.
Planning an international event?
For more information, please contact:
Jacqueline Hewitt, Managing Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org / +1-212-529-8484
Sign Up for Timezones Newsletter
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter with news and important updates from our destinations.